Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Someone else to clean the house

We finally decided to hire someone to clean the house. Sam and I are both messy by nature and the house has been overwhelmingly horrible. We’ve completely lost control over it and it’s impossible to start cleaning because it’s so overwhelming. I know that our entire life has been so hectic and overwhelming lately and having a house in chaos makes it worse. So we found a college student to clean. She cleaned for five hours last Thursday. I was hoping that more would get done but the house was just horrible. I’m so embarrassed of how bad we let it get. She really did a good job and just by the look of her when I got home I could see she worked her butt off. I already feel more relaxed and I feel like being more productive. It’s great. It is expensive to have her come and clean, but really, we need it. I can’t spend all my free time cleaning the house. I need to spend that time with my son and husband. And now I can. Totally worth it to me.

No comments: